- What we believe
- Spiritual Help
- How we serve
- Christian Aid & Relief
- Adult Discipleship
- Campus Ministry
- Christian Giving
- Congregational Counseling
- Lutheran Schools
- Military Services
- Ministerial Education
- Multi-Language Publications
- Special Ministries
- Women's Ministry
- Youth and Family Ministries
- Northwestern Publishing House
- WELS Administration
- News & Events
- Streams media
- About WELS
Forward In Christ
What do you read first when you get your issue of Forward in Christ? Is it . . .
- the monthly question and answer, which looks at your religious questions and discusses them in the light of God's Word?
- features on biblical doctrines like the church?
- personal stories from your fellow WELS members overcoming adversities or discovering the true gospel message for the first time?
- news articles sharing what is going on in WELS and its congregations?
- stories from our teens or about our campus ministries?
- editorials that shed God's light on what is happening in the world?
- Bible studies on specific topics like Jesus' prayer life and the Nicene Creed to help you dig deeper in God's Word?
Our goal is to continue printing a good balance of articles that help instruct you in your faith, inspire you for your Christian life, and inform you of what is happening in WELS and the world. How are we doing? Let us know.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
Copyrighted by WELS Forward in Christ © 2015
Permission is granted for a single personal copy of an article. Additional copyright information is available at Northwestern Publishing House.
Subscribe to FIC
This monthly magazine, sent to almost 50,000 subscribers, addresses important issues facing Christians today.
Forward in Christ goes digital
Forward in Christ magazine is now available in a digital format for your computer, smart phone, or tablet.
100 years of Forward in Christ
Did you know the official magazine of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod is turning 100 years old? Learn more about the magazine’s history and plans for the future—what’s changed and what’s stayed the same.