- What we believe
- Spiritual Help
- How we serve
- Christian Aid & Relief
- Adult Discipleship
- Campus Ministry
- Christian Giving
- Congregational Counseling
- Lutheran Schools
- Military Services
- Ministerial Education
- Multi-Language Publications
- Special Ministries
- Women's Ministry
- Youth and Family Ministries
- Northwestern Publishing House
- WELS Administration
- News & Events
- Streams media
- About WELS
Open a question by clicking on the + sign.
- How do I contact technical support to receive further help?
Contact the WELS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I receive WELS broadcasts. What e-mail address should I whitelist?
Adding an email address to a whitelist (or safe senders list) will allow delivery of the e-mail to your Inbox rather than your Junk folder.
If you receive InChrist, whitelist these two addresses:
If you receive WELS Broadcasts, whitelist these two addresses:
- Why is the font size and color so small and faint on all of the newsletters and the web site?
The font was recently changed (look at a recent issue) to black and a larger size font. If you continue to experience a poor view, there is a link to the web version on the top right of your newsletter. You may then use the "Ctrl" and "+" key to zoom in on the text.
- Why does my Yahoo mail right justify content?
The old version of Yahoo mail right justifies newsletter content. The newer version of Yahoo mail displays newsletter content properly. Yahoo users should upgrade for content to appear properly.
- I had a WELS RSS feed published on my Web site, but now it's not working.
WELS recently launched a new subscription system. If you were using an RSS feed from the old site, you will have to update your links. You can find a list of all current WELS RSS feeds online.
- Where can I find synod information like call reports, nominations, Proceedings, Annual Report, and Yearbook?
This information and other synod reports can be found online under the About WELS section: www.wels.net/about-wels/synod-reports
Wondering what the Bible has to say about life's big questions? Check out the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions and browse the Q&A archive.
Really Simple Syndication is a great way to push or pull information. Find out how and what WELS RSS feeds are available for you to subscribe or to publish on your web site. It's all free, and its simple.
Looking for resources to help you with your ministry? They are now housed on Connect, WELS' Intranet for called workers and congregational leaders.