- What we believe
- Spiritual Help
- How we serve
- Christian Aid & Relief
- Adult Discipleship
- Campus Ministry
- Christian Giving
- Congregational Counseling
- Lutheran Schools
- Military Services
- Ministerial Education
- Multi-Language Publications
- Special Ministries
- Women's Ministry
- Youth and Family Ministries
- Northwestern Publishing House
- WELS Administration
- News & Events
- Streams media
- About WELS
About Women's Ministry ~ Contact Us
The best way to reach us is by email at email@example.com.
Our mailing address is N16W23377 Stone Rridge Dr., Waukesha, WI 53188.
Our phone number is 414-256-3888
Watch our TWO MINUTE INTRODUCTION by Executive Chairwoman Marilyn Miller
If you would like a presentation about Women's Ministry
at your conference, OWLS meeting, or other event,
contact us and we'll do our best to find someone in your area!
The Women's Ministry Committee has several important teams!
- The Conference Team coordinates a Women's Ministry Conference every three years. The next one is July 21-23, 2016. Read more here!
- The Congregational Ministries Team networks women from area congregations to share ideas and information. Read about them here!
- The Development Team provides resources and implements ideas for Women's Ministry in a variety of settings! You'll see our work through the website! If you have an idea or couldn't find what you need email us!
Motivated solely by the gospel, WELS Women’s Ministry exists to assist our congregations in nurturing, encouraging and equipping women to faithfully and fully use their God-given gifts to glorify God.
1 Corinthians 12:27 – Now we are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
WELS Women’s Ministry, always using Scripture as its guiding principle, has the following objectives:
- To encourage and model personal study of the Bible and use of the Sacraments so that the gospel message may be proclaimed boldly and clearly in our daily lives
- To work under the WELS Commission on Adult Discipleship
- To work together with men to fully understand from Scripture how we are all to serve God
- To explore scripturally sound opportunities for service in every calling of life from home, to church, to the world
- To equip women to fulfill their callings
- To develop fresh approaches to God-pleasing ministries for women
- To offer a variety of venues for communicating and sharing ideas
- To thank God for the solid foundation of faith and service he has given to us as an example in the many godly women and men in our congregations who’ve gone before us
If you have found these resources beneficial and would like to support the continuing work of WELS Women's Ministry, please donate to our ministry.
To donate online, follow the link to the secure wels.net website. Please note you need to select the designation of your donation. Select "Women's Ministry" from the drop down list.
Pastor Dave Kehl
Pastor Ben Kratz
Pastor Robert Johannes
Congregational Ministries Team
Theological Review Team
Rev. David Valleskey
Rev. Joel Gerlach
Prof. Lyle Lange
Rev. Tim Flunker
Women's Ministry District Coordinators work with congregations to share information and network our congregations in ministry work!
Mary Jo Barnes
Women's Ministry and the Lutheran Women's Missionary Society are both groups motivated by the gospel, but serve different purposes in the ministry. Find out how they are different.